The Under-Vehicle Surveillance System incorporates advanced digital technology to detect threats and diffuse situations before they happen and protect both facilities and citizens. Integrated advanced imaging technology provides opportunities for images to be analyzed for anomalies, tied to license plates, and stored in a data base for future comparison and identification.
UVSS is used to observe the under carriage of vehicles entering or exiting a secured area. Another multiplex of benefits for deploying a UVSS, is cost-effectiveness, reliability, and the nonintrusive nature. It is a reliable resource for public safety without straining the budget. Newer real-time video systems do not impede the flow of traffic while still offering hi-tech security. Facilities and communities where under vehicle scanning systems are deployed enjoy a greater level of perceived well-being.
- Under-Vehicle ramp containing cameras and led lights in a water proof structure made of fully welded steel. Finished with powder coating to provide resistance against rust.
- Weatherproof high definition HDCVI or IP Cameras for recording the number plate and driver video stream.
- Power supply and Video Recording Unit placed inside the control room or any secure place.
- Standard 19” or bigger LED/LCD display placed inside the guard room to view real-time video stream.
- Automatic Road Barrier to allow/block any vehicle (Optional).
- Vehicle loop detector to indicate the vehicle presence (Optional).
The UVSS framework is constructed from fully welded, heavy gauge, high strength, structural steels completely encased with steel sheets to provide a self-shuttered module. Sub-surface fixing points ensure the UVSS is completely secured to its foundation. Finished with powder coat to provide resistance against rust.
|Dimensions||Customized as per requirement.|
|Strength||Constructed of fully welded steel structure can bear the load up to 10 ton per axel.|
|Power supply||220 VAC @ 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||200 W Max.|
|Camera Assembly||2 Cameras in the Ramp
1 Driver View Camera
1 Number Plate View Camera
|Video Resolution||1080p Full HD|
|Recording Capacity||1 TB HDD. Up to 4TB Supported|
|Display||19” LCD/LED Display or Bigger (Optional)|
|Operating temperature||-5°C to + 65°C
Power supply and recording unit to be kept in a room between 0°C and +40°C, within 5 m of UVSS
|Duty Cycle||100 %, Intensive use|